Tynan's Lifetime Warranty
Tynan's For Life…We back what we sell! Take Advantage of our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty
The Tynan family of dealerships has built its reputation on a "customer-first" mindset for 60 years. Over the course of those six decades, we have created countless lifelong customers who would not purchase, service or accessorize their families' vehicles anywhere else. We pride ourselves in being family-owned and operated and the fact that we consistently outsell larger, corporate-owned dealerships belonging to national dealer chains that get traded on the stock exchange. Never having operated outside of our great state, we know Colorado and its drivers. Knowing that today's vehicle shoppers are looking for more than just the lowest price, we could not be more excited to offer our exclusive Lifetime Warranty with VIP Rewards on all new Nissan and select pre-owned vehicles. And the best part is that it's included in our already-low prices. We want to eliminate the need to shop anywhere else while creating customers for life and encourage you to read on for all of the details.
POWERTRAIN COVERAGE FOR AS LONG AS YOU OWN YOUR VEHICLE!
All internally lubricated parts; water pump, harmonic balancer and its bolt and pulley; timing belt and tensioner, engine mounts, cylinder block, cylinder heads, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds without internal catalytic converter; valve covers and timing cover if damaged by an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets only in conjunction with the repair or replacement of a Covered Part.
All internally lubricated parts, torque converter, transmission mounts, transmission/transaxle case, transfer case body, extension housing, transmission pan and bell housing if damaged by an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets only in conjunction with the repair or replacement of a covered part.
All internally lubricated parts, front and rear wheel drive axle shafts and bearings, constant velocity joints, universal joints, drive shafts and yokes, center support bearings, differential housing if damaged by an internally lubricated part. Seals and gaskets only in conjunction with the repair or replacement of a covered part.
In the event of a Breakdown covered by this Certificate which requires at least two (2) hours of labor repair, We will pay or reimburse you for receipted expenses to rent a replacement vehicle (from a licensed rental agency) while Your Vehicle is in Our service department. Coverage will be provided to you up to a maximum of thirty ($30.00) dollars for every eight (8) labor hours, or portion thereof, of applicable labor time to complete the repair, up to a maximum of ninety ($90.00) dollars for each repair visit. In addition, a maximum of one (1) additional day of rental applies for inspection/parts delay. No Deductible will apply to this benefit.
In the event of a breakdown covered by this warranty, we will pay or reimburse you for receipted towing expenses to have your vehicle towed to our service department up to a maximum of fifty ($50.00) dollars per occurrence. No Deductible will apply to this benefit.
Coverage Service Requirement & Vehicle Eligibility & Exclusion Information
New Vehicles: Previously untitled vehicles that have 12,000 odometer miles or less and have full manufacturer's basic and powertrain (if applicable) warranty at time of vehicle retail purchase.
Pre-Owned Vehicles: Previously titled vehicles that are no older than current 9 model years and have 90,000 odometer miles or less at time of vehicle retail purchase.
- Acura NSX
- Audi - All Models
- Bentley - All Models
- BMW - All Models
- Plymouth Prowler
- Chrysler SRT-4, SRT-6 & SRT-8 Series Models
- Daewoo - All Models
- Daihatsu - All Models
- Dodge Sprinter
- Dodge SRT-4, SRT-6 & SRT-8 Series Models
- Dodge Stealth
- Dodge Viper
- Emergency Vehicles
- Ford GT500
- Ford F-150 Lightning & Raptor Trucks
- Ford Mustang Saleen (all stages)
- Ford Taurus SHO
- GM - All Models with Northstar or 4100 Engines
- GMC Cyclone & Typhoon
- Hummer - All Models
- Jaguar - All Models
- Land Rover - All Models
- Mercedes-Benz - All Models
- Mitsubishi 3000GT
- Motor Homes
- Natural Gas-Powered Vehicles
- Nissan 300ZX, 350Z & 370Z
- Police Vehicles
- Porsche - All Models
- Saab - All Models
- Volvo - All Models
- 10/12 Cylinder Engines
- Branded or Salvaged Title Vehicles
- Commercial Applications
- Snow Removal
- Trucks/Vans over one ton
- All Exotic Vehicles
- All required maintenance specified on the Lifetime Warranty Certificate must be performed at the vehicle selling dealership and at the specified intervals. Failure to perform required maintenance will result in voiding of the Certificate.
- Program is inboarded on all eligible vehicles.
- Certificates are non-cancellable and non-transferrable by Certificate Holder.
- Pre-owned vehicle Certificates include thirty (30) day and twelve hundred fifty (1,250) mile elimination period calculated form vehicle retail purchase date on used vehicles
- EV coverage excludes drive battery, which is considered a wear/maintenance item. Please see respective OEM warranty manual for information on manufacturer warranty coverage on batteries.